- Today2017November 2015
Développeur Logiciel SéniorLightspeed POS• Évolution et maintenance de la plate-forme POS (SaaS/Cloud).
• Évolution et maintenance de l'API interne et externe de la société.
• Développement d'un service de gestion de paiements transverse.
• Extension des services de la société à l'international (NoAm/Europe)
• Participation aux événements développement, confs et hackathons.
- TodayNovember 2015September 2015
Développeur Logiciel Sénior• Évolution et maintenance d'une plateforme de facturation internationale
• Interfaçage entre une douzaine de revendeurs/banques et des centaines de produits/abonnements achetés dans de multiples devises à travers le monde.
- TodayJune 2015May 2014
Senior API Developer200 - 499 employees• Evolution, maintenance and scaling of the APIs and backend.
• Performance and scaling improvement on the API.
• Scaling for 10 billion calls per month at a stable 100 ms per call.
• Development, maintenance and release cycle of the API SDKs.
• Involvement in developer meetings, conferences and hackathons.
- TodayMay 2014January 2012
Senior Web DeveloperOrange France• Provide framework experience to Orange Portal employees.
• Development and improvement of various internal tools.
• Development and industrialization of the in-house web framework.
• Development & maintenance of multimedia products (video/music).
• Performed technical audits of existing products and consulting.
- TodayOctober 2011November 2010
Software Architect• Reorganization of all internal tools and processes.
• Creation & maintenance of the in-house web enterprise framework.
• Creation of a major international web billing platform and tools.
• Part of an international English-speaking and experienced team.
• Work on the world’s heaviest -traffic adult entertainment websites.
- TodaySeptember 2010August 2008
Game DeveloperIndépendant• Production of a complete add-on for an AAA US video game.
• Writing of an entirely new story arc for approx. 3 hours of play time.
• Production of a video trailer seen over 150K times worldwide.
• Product praised & downloaded over 200K times the first 3 months.
• Assumed the roles of project lead, level-designer, webmaster & PR.
- TodayAugust 2010June 2008
Junior Software Architect• Reorganized all tools and processes from start-up to mid-size.
• Planning and development of the company’s new extranet portal.
• Development of an enterprise-level MVC framework based on Zend
• Ultra-modular project planned for the long-run with plug-in addition.
• Supervision of the following developments by other employees.
- Université Cergy Pontoise, Cergy Pontoise
Université Cergy PontoiseBachelor of Science in Information Technology (BScIT)
Major in Intelligent, Communicating and Distributed Systems
- ITIN, Cergy Pontoise
ITINBachelor of Business Information Systems (BBIS)
Major in Management + Software Engineering and Applications.
- TodayDecember 2008December 2007
Game DeveloperIndépendant• Production of a complete and free video game based on Portal.
• Built enough 3D content for approximately eight hours of play time.
• Downloaded over a million times a year worldwide.
• Awarded 3rd best free game of 2008 by an eminent American editor.
- TodayJune 2008September 2006
Junior Web Developer• Responsible of the company’s internal and commercial tools.
• Creation of a professional e-mailing and reporting/analysis platform.
• Creation of a project management and CRM web portal.
• Automated the creation of complex sales quotes via a simple UI.
• Helped with monitoring and installation of the company’ servers.
Université Amiens Picardie Jules VerneAssociate of Software Development (ASD)
Major in Networking and UNIX systems
- Lycée Charles De Gaulle, Compiegne
Lycée Charles de GaulleBaccalaureat
Sciences (ACT/SAT equivalent)
Please sign up to view Nicolas Grevet's full profile.SIGN UP
- PHP Applications
- Web Architecture
- Expressions Régulières
- Web Services
- Zend Framework
- Unix Shell Script
- Agile Development
- High Availability
Ten years passed since I first used a computer to create something. Since then, my own vision of this activity has changed a lot, from being a simple pastime to a full-time paid job. My own position also changed from being yet another developer to a junior software architect. Thanks to three years of apprenticeship, the awarding of two academic masters (bachelor equivalents) and two years of professional experience (including one in Canada) I've accumulated a great amount of interesting knowledge, both in project management and software development/architecture. I am now looking for another opportunity to put my skills up front for a motivating employer and face new challenges, whatever they might be. Because before being just my job, deep down this is what I truly like to do and I am prepared to move anywhere to find the perfect place to work.